5 Facts About Epoxy Flooring you Probably Don’t Know
Epoxy flooring really does tick all the boxes as far as the commercial business owner is concerned and we’ve all seen fine examples of this wonder material when out and about. Even floors that you don’t think are epoxy probably have a clear coating of epoxy resin as protection and here are a few facts about this amazing material that you probably didn’t know.
- Epoxy is stain-proof – It is impossible to stain epoxy resin; just take a look at the garage epoxy floor services in Adelaide where the floors are in A1 condition, despite oil and chemical spills. If you run a tyre or tuning shop, you can design your floor markings and incorporate your logo and an unlimited choice of colours.
- Embedding objects – You can actually embed objects under the flooring, maps, coins, or any type of paper art. This opens up a whole new concept in design, perfect for art galleries and antique dealers.
- Millions of colours – There isn’t a shade they cannot match, as the contractor uses computer programs to mix the resin prior to application. When you make contact with a commercial epoxy floor contractor, they would send a technician to your place of business, where you can both sit down and examine the many options.
- 3D floors – You may have seen a few images online or even walked over a brilliant 3D drawing with an abyss under your feet; all you need to achieve a spectacular floor is a 3D artist and the epoxy team. Once the art is complete and you’re happy with it, the epoxy team get to work and, in a few hours, your new 3D flooring is ready for use. You could post on social media, looking for a talented 3D artist and have a Zoom call to see what concepts are born. This would be a major feature of the business, spreading the word about the amazing flooring and if you would like to stand out from the crowd, 3D art is the way to go!
- Top durability – You can drive heavy machinery on epoxy flooring, plus you can stand heavy equipment without the worry of damaging the floor. This wonder material is stain-proof, chemical resistant and water-proof, making it a very appealing choice, which is also very affordable. Heavy traffic places like vehicle workshops and wet factories choose epoxy for durability and safety.
If you would like to learn more about the potential of epoxy flooring, Google is your best friend and can hook you up with a leading supplier.
Comments are closed.